We had Myles 4 month check-up, but with the move and getting into our pediatrician here, it was closer to 5 months old. Close enough. At almost 5 months, Myles…
Weight: 16 lbs 6 oz…….51 %tile
Height: 26.4 inches…….77 %tile
Head: 43.7 cm………….86 %tile
- Sleeps usually 8:00-7:00 ish (sometimes more, sometimes less) and typically wakes up once in the early morning to eat.
- Likes to be swaddled for sleep. Favorite place to sleep is being held, but coming in a close second is on his belly. I know, I know, "Back to Sleep." What can I say? He's the third child and I'm learning to roll with whatever works a lot more.
- Loves his binki.
- Actually likes his car seat now, especially when his brother is sitting next to him.
- Started oatmeal cereal and is ready for something else!
- Smiles easily and has a chuckle that can break anyone's bad mood in this house!
- Loves hugs and kisses.
- Always watching what Luke and Emma are up to.
Myles and Oakley (6 weeks apart). My friend, Whitney, and I had all three of our kids within a few months of each other. The only downside to that is she makes it look so easy to have three kids! I feel like I still need a sweat band wherever I go.
Love our Mister Myles.
No comments:
Post a Comment