Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Emma @ 18 months

Emma screamed as soon as I walked into the exam room at the Doctor's office. Poor girl. She totally remembers the shots, the ear prodding and all of the fun that sometimes accompanies a trip to the doctor. However, I love our pediatrician and he was able to calm her down (more than I was able to!) and get a thorough exam. In which, he found another ear infection. Is that bad that I thought, "At least it saved us a separate visit"??? Overall, Emma is healthy and continuing along her petite growth curve.

Height: 31 1/4 in........31st %tile
Weight: 22 lbs 4 oz....45th %tile
Head: 47 cm...............70th %tile




A few fun things about Emma...


She is generally such a happy girl and it is contagious.



"Happiest girls are the prettiest girls."-Audrey Hepburn



She asks for Luke first thing when she wakes up in the morning or after her naps. She cries every time he leaves for preschool.



Loves to be a "big kid."




Is a borderline hoarder. 




Is a goof. Loves to try on any accessory, hat, shoes, jewelry, etc.



Has curly hair! It usually looks like mad scientist hair, but when it is tame, there are lots of curls.
We love having Emma in our family.

1 comment:

  1. Oh she is just a doll! I can't believe she is that old! Time for another :)

    ReplyDelete