First, we searched our stockings and found some "awesome" gifts.
Even the 'Cars' underwear was a hit. I thought these might be viewed as a lump of coal.
Emma had a fairly delicate approach with opening her stocking and gifts.
Luke was not as delicate. :) He was all business.
We each received a box of "sugar cereal" that we enjoyed for our Christmas breakfast. Or, if you were Emma, you enjoyed it all morning long.
I knew she really liked her horse when she offered it her 'Cookie Crisp' cereal.
Can you tell she loved her new coat from Grandma and Grandpa Nielson???
Quite infatuated with her baby doll and giving the baby her binki.
Practicing so he can go fishing with his dad.
Santa dropped off a present that contained 6 foam swords for Luke! I'm beginning to think Santa had Luke's Mom and Dad on his naughty list. These swords are used daily, whether some of us want to participate or not!
Also, I think Santa thought these were chapsticks and not lipsticks!
Lovin' the scooter.
"Shhhhh...no one needs to tell Luke."
Luke loved his new race track from Grandma and Grandpa Utah.
Bryan is still perplexed how the Prius beat out every other toy car.
I loved watching home videos that my parents put onto DVD and gave to us. The above picture is my Dad and Mom on their wedding day.
That night we enjoyed New England Boiled Dinner. It is a recipe from my Grandma Kotter that is one of my favorites that my mom would make. It turned out delicious! I also learned a trick or two for the next round so I don't end up with a gallon of gravy. :)
It was a wonderful day!
Merry Christmas!





This is perfection! You have such an adorable family!
ReplyDelete