Monday, January 13, 2014

A Day of Firsts

Yesterday was Luke's first day as a Sunbeam! He was very excited to go to the "big boy" class and sing songs with "James's Mom." Bryan took Luke into the Primary room and he said he pretty much told him to leave. Little Mr. Independent. When I asked Luke if he liked primary, he exclaimed, "Yes! It was GREAT!" Oh this boy, he is so much fun right now.




A few shots before church as we talked about the "finer" points of Sunbeams.

"You mean I get to sit for a really long time???"



"Wait, wait...no toys?!?"



Well, everyone else is really excited about this Sunbeam thing, so "I guess it'll be fun."




It was also Emma's first day of Nursery! She walked right over to the toys and didn't even notice when I stepped out. I keep my fingers crossed that she'll continue to like Nursery. 

Feeling like the big girl on campus.



Queen Emma. :)


Love these silly, spunky and sassy kids.




1 comment:

  1. Cute kids! I like his short hair. It's looking snappy. You've reached a whole new level of parenthood, being able to listen in class!

    ReplyDelete