Just 2 years ago Bryan and I were sealed for time and all eternity in the Salt Lake Temple. I can't believe how quickly time has flown by! I consider myself to be the luckiest gal to have snagged Bryan. He is so wonderful to me and I have loved seeing him as Luke's father (I know mushy-mushy). Happy Anniversary!
Saturday, October 9, 2010
2 years ago...
Just 2 years ago Bryan and I were sealed for time and all eternity in the Salt Lake Temple. I can't believe how quickly time has flown by! I consider myself to be the luckiest gal to have snagged Bryan. He is so wonderful to me and I have loved seeing him as Luke's father (I know mushy-mushy). Happy Anniversary!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Laura! I just read the news about your sweet new baby! Congratulations, he is beautiful (in the most masculine way possible :)! You are such a cute mommy. I hope you're getting a little sleep every now and then. :)
ReplyDelete