This year for Halloween we tried to keep our "traditions" alive, a little bit more tricky with Luke around. We did manage to carve pumpkins and dress up, but the caramel apples didn't make the final cut. We did, at least, have apple slices and dipped them in caramel sauce. :)
For our costumes we decided to dress Luke up as the sheriff and we were the outlaws. I thought for sure we would be a hit at our ward trunk-or-treat, but Luke was a little tuckered out from the day and fell asleep on the way to the church (a whopping 5 minutes away). I couldn't bear to wake him up and pull him out of his car seat, so he remained in his peaceful slumber--in his car seat. He was definitely the key piece to our costumes, not nearly as clever without him. We managed to snap a few pics of our trio before the little man called it a night.


I loved Luke's hat. Greg and Tiff (Bryan's brother and his wife) gave us the hat that made the whole "sheriff" costume complete.I found these spurs at a dollar store to go on the boots, pretty good, huh?!?

To wrap things up, I'll include a few more pictures of Luke. He is very smiley lately and loves to coo and make all those fun baby noises. We have really enjoyed this time with him. It's quite entertaining to watch what Bryan (or I) will do in attempts to get him to smile.



To wrap things up, I'll include a few more pictures of Luke. He is very smiley lately and loves to coo and make all those fun baby noises. We have really enjoyed this time with him. It's quite entertaining to watch what Bryan (or I) will do in attempts to get him to smile.
I can't tell if Bryan went without shaving for a week or if he put a little coal dust on his face. Very cute idea, we're never that creative. In fact, I'm still waiting for Nicol to dress up.
ReplyDeleteAhhh so cute!! You guys are the most adorable family! Happy Halloween!
ReplyDeleteCuteness! How fun you had matching costumes! Glad you had a fun Halloween!
ReplyDelete