A week ago Luke had his follow up visit with the pediatrician. Luke is doing rather well for himself. His stats are as follows:
Height: 22.5 inches (96 %tile)
Weight: 9 lbs 14 oz (81 %tile)
Weight: 9 lbs 14 oz (81 %tile)
He is definitely growing so quickly! Every day brings something new. We have loved having Luke in our home, he is such a sweet boy. Here are some pictures to prove it. :)

He loved snuggling with Grandma Carrie.
Thanks so much for coming and spending time with us!

The multi-purpose binki.
After many months of planning the nursery, Luke spends zero time in it sleeping, he has a few other favorite sleeping spots...

The carseat

The floor, it is soft carpet :)

And his favorite spot??? The bathroom with the fan on. He is his father's son, and LOVES white noise. Could we be a little more white trash than putting our kid in a bouncer, in the bathroom with a t-shirt as a blanket? Probably, but it might be hard to beat. I guess we will just about try anything for a few hours of sleep. :)

Luke sported his baseball outfit to support Bryan at his softball game.

Our first family picture.
He loved snuggling with Grandma Carrie.
Thanks so much for coming and spending time with us!
The multi-purpose binki.
After many months of planning the nursery, Luke spends zero time in it sleeping, he has a few other favorite sleeping spots...
The carseat
The floor, it is soft carpet :)
And his favorite spot??? The bathroom with the fan on. He is his father's son, and LOVES white noise. Could we be a little more white trash than putting our kid in a bouncer, in the bathroom with a t-shirt as a blanket? Probably, but it might be hard to beat. I guess we will just about try anything for a few hours of sleep. :)
Luke sported his baseball outfit to support Bryan at his softball game.
Our first family picture.
Yes, your carpet is soft:)
ReplyDeleteThe pic. of him in the bathroom is priceless. Can't wait for him to get a titch bigger so we can hang out with him:)
Have no idea how I missed Luke being born. Step out of the blogging world and never catch up :)
ReplyDeletecongrats! He is such a handsome little man. You look great! I hope all is well and you are getting sleep :) I totally understand the sleeping thing. We went through so many batteries in the bouncer seat with Iver because it was the only way he would sleep longer than 20 minutes.
Laura, I hope you know that there are cute babies and then there are REALLY CUTE babies like your little Luke. He is one very handsome little man!
ReplyDeleteI found your blog through Hammond's blog, which is a funny way to catch up on your cousin's life, but it works. :o) I've loved reading your updates and especially seeing the pictures of your new baby. CONGRATS!
We are expecting a baby girl soon after Christmas. I am so excited for newborn cuddle time again, yet I remember those "never-been-more-tired-in-my-life" kind of days/nights... random 24 hour periods of time that seem to slip by while a little one eats, sleeps, and grows.
We are so happy for you! You are a great little family!!
Love,
Emily
so cute! and i love the bathroom shot too. hilarious! but what works, works!
ReplyDeleteOh wow! He looks like a little Bryan. He is SO cute. I love the family picture at the end!
ReplyDeleteHe is just perfect! I think we all have our moments of doing what is necessary to get some extra sleep. I can't wait to meet him sometime soon. You have a beautiful family, Laura!
ReplyDeleteWhat a darling family picture! I love the baseball outfit too! Hope you are getting some rest at least occasionally. You look great though!
ReplyDeleteLuke is so so so cute. I want to come hold him. I'll take night watch and you guys can sleep. Congrats on the healthy baby boy. We cant wait to meet him.
ReplyDeleteLove it!!
ReplyDelete