I thought it might be few years before we were taking these pictures in our family, but it turns out that that is not the case. Bryan was recently called as an early morning seminary teacher. That's right, early morning. The kids here are dedicated! Bryan and I were very spoiled living in Utah and Idaho and being able to attend released-time seminary. Class starts at 6:30 am everyday that there is school. They hold the class at our stake center, which is only 5 minutes from our house. He has about 15 students, all freshmen. I think he has felt overwhelmed at times, but I know that he is going to be great! Good Luck Brother Nielson! :)
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
First Day of School
I thought it might be few years before we were taking these pictures in our family, but it turns out that that is not the case. Bryan was recently called as an early morning seminary teacher. That's right, early morning. The kids here are dedicated! Bryan and I were very spoiled living in Utah and Idaho and being able to attend released-time seminary. Class starts at 6:30 am everyday that there is school. They hold the class at our stake center, which is only 5 minutes from our house. He has about 15 students, all freshmen. I think he has felt overwhelmed at times, but I know that he is going to be great! Good Luck Brother Nielson! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a perfect calling for a man with a newborn baby! Hopefully baby will be a good sleeper so Daddy won't be too tired.
ReplyDelete(from Ryan)...that's awesome Bryan! I'm sure the kids love ya!!! You going hunting with the Durney's this year?
ReplyDelete