Sunday, July 26, 2009

Oregon Coast

We spent some time with the Nielson Family on the Oregon Coast. It was my first time on the Oregon Coast, it was gorgeous! So...what do you do with 11 adults, 1 teenager, 2 kids, 3 toddlers and 1 baby?



A popular activity was terrorizing the seagulls, the girls we're pretty fast, but that seagull was just a little bit too quick!



Molly had the perfect anticipation stance---she was ready for any movement that seagull made.







**Building sand castles is great at any age**





What fun is it being with your brothers, if you can't rough house like in the good ol' days? :)



Finally, is a family trip complete without some family pictures??? I was amazed with how well the little kiddos held up. As seen above, I think the brothers were more restless than the kids!



We had a great time with family and seeing different areas of the coast!

1 comment:

  1. I love the ready stance of that little girl. And family pictures are horrible. I always think I am a normal looking human, than we get family pictures done. . .and I realize I'm not the normal human I thought I was. I am a freak, and the pictures prove it.

    ReplyDelete