When there isn't a severe storm warning or tornado warning in place it is simply beautiful here in the evenings. Last weekend we invited friends and family over for a barbecue to enjoy some good company, weather, and food.
*Stan & Lindsay*
My good friend Lindsay was here for the weekend visiting,
it was great to see her. Lindsay and I were roommates for
5 years--and we're still friends! :)
Our adorable nephew Cade-I love his blue eyes!
The ladies don't know what's coming!
Our niece Haley approved of Bryan's work on the grill with
the chicken. She has the most infectious smile and laugh!
I thought it would be a lot of fun and "bonding" time to
make homemade ice cream. I didn't think that it qualified
as "homemade" unless we churned the ice cream ourselves. You might be able to guess Bryan's opinion on the matter by the look he's giving me in the picture!
It also gave the men an opportunity to prove their strength!
Mike has the muscles (and tan line) to impress! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment