Friday, March 20, 2009

Out with the old, in with the new!

We are officially in Colorado! The movers unloaded our boxes on Tuesday. It really didn't take too long, since we don't have all that much right now! (Bryan was still amazed with how many boxes my shoes filled). It has been a smooth transition so far. Bryan's brother, Mike and his family live about 15-20 minutes away and have been so nice to help us.
I will start work on Tuesday at the hospital. I am looking forward to the change, but the commute is another story. :) Bryan is still waiting to hear back about the contract. In the mean time, he will be locating local colleges and institutes to try and find some salesmen.
We're excited to be here and to experience a new adventure...




Goodbye!




The towers of boxes awaiting their new home





Our new home (on garbage day) :)





Curb-side service from the moving company






They wrapped e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g...





Inside




Our other place was too small for both of us to be in the kitchen
at the same time, so last night Bryan and I made
dinner together -it was a fun night.

2 comments:

  1. Ya hoo! Now for the unpacking... Good luck with that and with your new jobs! I love your hair cut! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!!! I'm super stoked you have a blog! Your place looks darling!!! Where in Colorado are you? Where are you working? So many questions! I need to call you! Best of luck adapting to your new place! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete