Before we left, we spent some time up in Brigham City with my family. It was great to see everyone before we took off, as well as have some good laughs. After being analyzed on the Wii fit, Bryan and I realized it is time to be a little-or a lot more active. Here are some pictures, as well as some entertaining clips of last weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What is that game? I would love to get Jeff doing it. It would be hilarious. I would just look too dumb to be funny. Well I'm glad you guys survived the move. Where are you living? Apartment, renting, how big? Tell me how the new job goes?
ReplyDeleteI think I have an attention activity for my next sunday school lesson....I just need to figure out how to tie Tom on the wii to something spiritual :)
ReplyDeleteWow Laura! So you guys have moved to Colorado! That is great and I hope that everything is going well for you...I remember a while ago I got a text that you asked for email addresses...and I never responded...I'm sorry, but here is my email, jenalerae@gmail.com. I hope that you guys are going well...miss you...and it looks like you have a great place! Congrats!
ReplyDelete