Thursday, March 26, 2009

Spring Has Sprung OR Has It?!?



Just last night Bryan had these beautiful Spring flowers 
waiting for me when I came home from work. I loved it!





Today, this is what I enjoyed on my way home from work....



Don't worry, I was stopped when I took this picture with my phone.
Hopefully, this will be the last big storm this year!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment! I didn't even know you were gone until I saw you blog! Hey, at least you won't miss Utah weather...Just like being at home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boys are so cute when they buy flowers for their wife.
    Weather looks great. . .same as here. We have had wind too. 48 mph gusts non stop all night and day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I found your blog! Colorado looks cold . . . but no worries, it's the same here in Utah! I hope that you got moved okay and that you are settling in! I am sad that I don't get to come visiting teaching to you this month! :( But I hope that everything else is going well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright, so I forgot you had a blog. And seriously, you make me jealous! Guatemala? How fun is that? maybe when our kids get older and can pay our way :)
    Anyway, also saw that you just moved to Colorado. What part? Aaron graduates in 2 years and that is where he wants to grow old.
    Great to see that you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Hey, Laura!
    Congrats on your wedding! My hubby wants to grow old in Colorado too! What part did you guys move too? I love your pictures and all of your fun travel! Good to see how your doing!
    Valerie (Eddie) Brummett.
    www.brummett.org

    ReplyDelete