One of the events that really made us laugh was when they let a sea lion (?) wander into the crowd. Myles even received kisses from the stinky animal. I wish I had a video or picture of it because Myles was full on belly laughing and I was too cheap to pay for the "professional" picture. Good thing it was such a unique experience that I'm confident I won't ever forget it.
Welcoming decor.
Myles was so good about napping on the go. He cashed in my arms and transferred to the stroller for a good nap.
Packin' it up!
Part of the "fun package" was anytime we took a taxi ride we never knew what adventure we were in for!
Creative seat covers: Jerseys.
The taxi rides were thrilling at times. Myles liked to hold onto Emma's hand. She is a kind, big sister to him.
Our taxi driver spotted this guy on our way back to the condo.
Love how more and more freckles appeared on my favorite 4-year-old's cute face.

No comments:
Post a Comment