Bryan is always the one to help the kids build sandcastles or bury each other. :)
These two cute 2-year-olds did fairly well with each other. Every once and awhile were we reminded...oh yeah, they're 2-year-olds.
Luke and Talon easily won the award for most time in the ocean.
I laughed pretty hard when I saw what Luke's finger (appears) to be pointing at... :)
Catching a nap on the beach...so nice!
After the beach, we hit the pool. Why not?!?
We had a little down time back at the condo before dinner. Kelly painted Emma's and Londyn's nails as encouragement for taking a nap.
Myles felt a little left out of the girl party so I took his picture, too.
We dined at Happy Lobster that night. It was a tourist trap, but the food was still pretty tasty. None of us were brave enough to try the frog legs or quite a few of the other items on this spread, but the tacos were delicious.
I looked down the table and saw this. She has him wrapped around her finger.
These two enjoying their dinner on the balcony together.
These cute kids.
Looks like a pretty perfect day! Eye spy a hot mom in her suit and that pic of Emma and Bryan is total wedding video.
ReplyDelete