Friday, May 6, 2016

Morgan's Blessing

Emma and I had our first girls' trip! She was beyond excited to go on the airplane to "Uncle Tom's house" for Morgan's blessing. I was dying to meet this little one and snuggle her.  I asked Emma what she was most excited for and she replied, "To ride the pretend pony." Okay, I think we can meet those expectations. Emma is really into horses, real or fake. Our grocery store has a penny horse that Emma won't let me pass without her having a ride. (Myles, on the other hand, is terrified of it.) We spent a wonderful, low-key weekend with family. Tom and Staci were so kind to host us on such a busy weekend. Emma and cousin Sadie formed a friendship that I hope will keep growing, no matter the distance. I love Castle Rock, LOVE it. That being said, there will always be a part of my heart that belongs in Utah.

Waiting for the shuttle bus to take us to the airport.


Lift off!

We had a little time to kill before Tom could pick us up…we absolutely, did not play on the escalators. 


Sweet baby Morgan. She is such a good baby. I'm trying to claim first dibs on making her laugh, but I might be giving myself too much credit.



It's been too long since I last enjoyed my favorite bread. I think I ate 3 slices of toast for breakfast one morning. Yum.



Blessing day for this beauty. Unfortunately, I didn't get a pic of the blessing dress and family on my phone.



Once Emma got over "her dress not being as pretty as baby Morgan's dress" (her words, not mine) we had a great day with family!










It was a beautiful sunset from the front porch.



Emma was exhausted from all of the fun.

Love me some Rocky Mountains…even if they are covered with a fresh blanket of snow in May. 

No comments:

Post a Comment