Monday, May 9, 2016

Feeding the Giraffes

Last minute, I decided to take the kids to the zoo. It was a great morning, even hot by the time we rolled out of the zoo. We checked off animals that we didn't make it to on our last visit. Tropical Discovery was a hit. The only downside was that I couldn't take the stroller inside. Myles was on the loose! Myles loved the fish and would become very animated and excited every time he spotted something. All of us got a kick out of watching Myles' reactions. Poor Myles thought a fish was going to gobble him up at one point. It took some time for him to regain his trust in the plexiglass. Luke was an awesome helper: holding doors for me, keeping Myles entertained while I took Emma to the bathroom and helping me keep an eye on our wandering Myles!








The other (MAJOR) hit was feeding the giraffes. This is the first time we've been to the Denver Zoo that they offered this. It won't be an every time we go sort of thing, but it was pretty really fun. 








No comments:

Post a Comment