Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Cramers Day Two: Old Town Sacramento & RailRoad Museum

We headed to one of our favorite Sacramento stops the next morning. We always kickstart the Train Museum by picking up freshly made mini-donuts and making our way to catch a train ride. Unfortunately, the train rides are only on the weekends, but there was still plenty of fun to be had at the museum and cruising Old Town.





How did these two rambunctious babies grow to be such big, goofy kids???



Miss Sass-a-fras. 


This little dude is so sweet, smart and spunky. Loved getting to see more of his personality.



Our attempt at a picture with all four kids.





Elizabeth spoiled the kids (and me) and let everyone pick out quite the selection of salt water taffy. I'm still thinking about the pina colada flavor and thinking I might need to make another trip down there this week.






Later that night, Bryan watched all four monkeys so we could escape for pedicures and dinner. It was one of those nights that just recharged my batteries. In one minute, I was laughing like a little school girl and in the next minute crying like a baby! I guess I could blame prego hormones, but there is something to be said about the friend that just "gets you."



1 comment: