Saturday, May 3, 2014

Preschool Graduation

I can't believe that Preschool is over! I loved doing a Co-Op this year. Luke loved it, as well. Emma had to be right in the middle of it all-she didn't want to miss a beat. Many mornings he would ask me if he could go to Preschool that day. At the other homes, he would jump out of the car and make sure that I didn't get out. He didn't need his mother accompanying him to the door. :) Such a great year!



Edible diplomas-even better than those paper ones, I dare say.

Graduation hats-one might need to use your imagination to get this one. :)

Whitney made the video from pictures throughout the year. I don't consider myself a "cryer" but my eyes were definitely misty when I watched the movie. We're going to miss our friends so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment