Tuesday, May 6, 2014
Just keep pedaling!
The other day we joined our friends at the park for a picnic. Luke begged me to try riding one of the "real bikes" at their home (AKA one with pedals and a chain-not his balance bike). I thought we were going to be creating a mountain of frustration, but after literally 2 or 3 pushes this kid was off! Tour de France officials called shortly after I posted this video on YouTube. :) For the grandmas and grandpas out there-this is why he doesn't have a helmet on-I was slightly skeptical that we were going to be moving much! It was so fun to watch him go! Loved seeing that confident smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is awesome for so many reasons! I just posted a picture of Max on instagram riding his balance bike with his feet up and in my post I said something nerdy about tour de france! Lol, and Luke is so awesome it gives me hope that Max will just pick up a bike with pedals one day and go off and away and I'll be able to avoid all that frustration you talk about! So cool, he really does look like a champion riding that bike all over the park!
ReplyDelete