Right after I finished my first century ride. I'm smiling because I'm finally off my bike! I spent about 6 hours on that baby! I really liked the course, and HUGE plus, no wind! The weather was perfect and the scenery was beautiful.
Ran into my buddy, Sarah. We worked and played together until she moved to Utah. So great to see her again.
Carol with her sister, Michele, at the Rack Pack Foundation Booth.
A gigantic thank you to Bryan, for keeping things rolling on the home front and managing the kids flying solo. Bryan sent me a few pictures to reassure me that things were under control.
Pic #1
Pic #2
Watering the flowers, followed with a "shower" for Emma.
No ER visits and he even managed 8:00 church, I would consider the weekend a success. :)











Looks like fun! I have a few friends rode that. Nice work finishing 100 miles!!!
ReplyDelete