Started off at the shooting range. Bryan brought several of "our" guns for me to try out. I shot one of the guns that Bryan gave to me for Christmas...and I really liked it. At Christmas, I may have given him some grief about his choice of presents for me, but I took all of those words back.
Don't mess with me, most importantly, don't mess with my kids.
Somewhat startling side note, Bryan told me that most "encounters" happen at 15 feet OR LESS! That is frighteningly close.
After the shooting range we tried out a Vietnamese restaurant, 'Pho 777'. It was tasty! Bryan ordered actual pho. It is a fresh soup with meat and vegetables that you can add to your liking.
Tried out a smoothie with "boba" per a friend's recommendation. I have no idea what boba is made from and neither did our waiter. The black balls that you see in the bottom of the cup are boba. It was pretty yummy.
Following dinner, we did a sunset hike/walk near Castle Wood Canyon.
This was my favorite part of date night. I loved sitting here with Bryan and just talking about anything and everything.
This was probably Bryan's favorite part of date night. Walking back to the car, this rattlesnake let us know that we were too close for his liking and began to warn us with his rattle. Yikes! Bryan had to provoke it a little before we could leave it alone.
We topped off the night with some frozen yogurt and ate it under the stars, ah, romantic! :)
This is going to be a hard date to beat!



Sounds like a fun date! So creative! I like your idea of switching turns... we may have to try that! Stan may be learning how to swing dance! :)
ReplyDeleteYou guys don't fool around! Looks crazy fun!
ReplyDelete