Luke is officially binki/bink/pacifier/paci free. This is a big step in all of our lives in this house, so yes, I'm blogging about it. I debated whether or not I should put him on a methadone taper to help him kick the binki habit, but went with cutting the tips off of all of his binkies. It worked like magic. Bryan and I cannot believe how smoothly (knock on wood) it went. As Bryan put it, the binki was his first, true love. He handled the break-up like a champ. (Little did he know that his very own mother sabotaged the relationship.) With the tip of the binkies cut off, he thought that they were broken or "stuck" as he called it. Bryan captured Luke one morning with the mutilated binkies and Luke's take on it.
The above footage is almost as good as when Luke threw the "stuck" binki back in my face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Way to go you guys!!! I may need to call for binkie weaning help!
ReplyDelete