Luke hit the big year and a half mark last week. We have all survived thus far! :)
His stats are as follows:
Height: 34 inches...91 %tile
Weight: 28 lbs 15 oz...85 %tile
Head: 49.8 cm...93 %tile
Activity level: BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!!!
Another big event with turning 18 months is that Luke is able to attend the Nursery at our church! Woo-hoo! He wasn't so sure about it for the the first 5 minutes, as in screaming and sobbing, but after that he seemed to join right on in with the other kids. When I raced to pick him up after church, sure that he was still crying for me, he didn't even notice when I walked in. The bubbles were going full-force and he was in heaven. He gave me that look, "What are you doing here?" I thought that wasn't suppose to happen for at least another 10 years!
Tankin' up after nursery...not sure what he was doing in there. Guessing by the look he is giving me, I will never know.
Ahh...just another day.
No comments:
Post a Comment