We had a great night last weekend. We kicked things off by going to our favorite Indian restaurant, "India's Kitchen," that is only about 15 minutes from where we live. It is so hard to try somewhere different when we find a place that we really like. (I am that person that always orders the same thing.) We even had a coupon to use at dinner, fantastic. I love getting any type of deal.
After dinner we made our way into Denver for the Brad Paisley concert. Bryan gave me the tickets as a Christmas gift, clever and thoughtful man. Scotty McCreery (American Idol winner) and The Band Perry opened the concert. We were definitely part of the "older" crowd, lots and lots of teenage girls. However, there were still plenty of flannel shirts, real cowboy boots and hats--quite the assortment of people. Country music just has a way of bringing people together. :) About halfway through the concert, I found myself joining in with the teenage girls' excitement when Tim Tebow came out on stage and sang with Brad Paisley. Bryan mentioned that he was "slightly concerned" at that moment. "Nothing to worry about, nothing at all..."
Tim Tebow may be my favorite QB, but Bryan is always my favorite MAN.
Ahhhh, cute.
P.S. Do you see the "assortment" of people behind us???
Haha where's your flannel? Brad Paisley is one of my favorite concerts I've been to. He's a great entertainer. Gotta love a night out with your man!! Looks fun!
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun! Right there with you on Tim Tebow!
ReplyDelete