Tuesday, October 18, 2011

oNe YEaR PiCS

We had fun taking Luke's one-year pictures. My favorite photo session was the cake smash. I probably liked it the most because there was absolutely NO pressure with it. Put the cake in front of Luke and let him go to town, perfect, for everyone involved.












M.E.L.T.S. my heart.



Unleashing a little bit of the tiger inside.





...and this is when you know it is time to wrap it up. The tiger is ROARing! :)





I took a picture of the picture, so not the best quality on the blog. I may have gotten a little carried away with this idea and sewn his tie and diaper cover to match. I also realize that not everyone out there is as big of a fan of the cake smash as I am, you know who you are, but let Luke me have my moment. :)

3 comments:

  1. Laura... these are just great. I love the smash cake. He's a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! I'm a big fan of the cake smash! It's on our agenda for the girls birthday coming up!

    ReplyDelete