I have been horrible about keeping our blog up-to-date (just take a gander at the header). Slowly, but surely I will catch up! The beginning of the month, we went camping with the Cramer Family up Guanella Pass. We lucked out and found a great camp site nestled in the trees with a river/creek running through it. The trip was complete with hot dogs, smores, a toasty fire and two very dirty little boys that were in heaven.




Charlie lead the way, crawling like his buddy Luke. He would even glance back and make sure that his pal was coming along okay, such a good friend!
Luke decided that since we wouldn't give him the axe to cut up the wood that he would take matters into his own hands...
I know, bad parenting moment (I have quite a few of these) ... I thought of the slivers, dirt, etc. but it all ended well, the proof is below.
We had a great time! It helped that Luke slept much better this go around.
Thanks Cramers for coming---we look forward to next year!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment