Thursday, March 3, 2011

Luke's Blog

 I am aware that this blog is quickly becoming the blog of Luke. I think that Luke is more fun to look at than Bryan or I anyway. I'm sure as summer rolls around, we'll be out and about a little more. When that happens, we'll at least have more varying backgrounds for Luke's pictures!



 
Luke is on the move! He isn't crawling, but he is rolling...all over the place! I think he likes the game "hide and go seek", because he loves to roll under his bouncy and have me find him...


 
Boo! I see you...gets a giggle out of him, pretty much every time!



 
We finally upgraded to a "real" bathtub, no more sinks! He has taken nicely to the new tub. He even asked me to bring him a "real" drink the last time he was soaking. (Some people say he is chunky...I just don't see it)


 
This picture depicts how day-to-day life is around our home. Bryan wearing his hole-filled thermal wear (I think this shirt has been in the family for 20+ years...I can't wait for warmer weather and the disappearance of this shirt).  Luke sporting just his diaper with his button-up shirt and Bryan doing just about anything to get a chuckle out of Luke, me...or both!


 
Sure do love this "little" guy!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Luke posts, it just kind of happens when you get a kid but you'll be so glad you captured everything so keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete