Friday, March 4, 2011

a FuN DaY!!

Today was my friend's, Whitney's, birthday. Whitney and I became friends last year through our church and then cheering our husbands on at weekly softball games. We found out that we had even more in common when I told her I was expecting Luke in September, she was expecting Parker in November! She is such a fun and sweet person. I am blessed with such great friends in my life.

 
We ate a yummy place for lunch called "Crave." It had some delicious hamburgers, sandwiches, fries, shakes...I pretty much tried everything! I loved it all!


 
The happy couple, Cam and Whit, headed out for some fine birthday dining!



We were lucky to have Parker stay with us while his parents went out. He is such a handsome, good baby! Luke was excited to have a friend over to play with and one that spoke his language!



These boys are destined to be friends...In just a few years, I'm sure they'll be on the same T-ball team with Cam as the coach! :)

1 comment:

  1. I cant believe how big luke is getting. Sorry about those teeth.. we are teething over here too!

    ReplyDelete