Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Bluebird Day

It has been W-A-Y too long since I last visited the ski slopes. Bryan offered me a full day of watching Luke so I could go skiing with my friend, Lindsay. I took him up on that offer before he had time to blink an eye. I realize that I am one very lucky woman; HUGE thanks to Bryan--he is always great to help me get out of the house every now and then to enjoy "me" time.

Lindsay and me at the top of a run with those a-m-a-z-i-n-g Colorado Rockies behind us. (I'm use to having Bryan at my side---hence, the weird "let me put my hand on your elbow")


  
Making my way down the hill. My outfit was put together by my husband. Bryan gave me the fancy blue pants last year, the skies for our wedding, and the goggles a few Christmases ago...he keeps me in style on the slopes. 


Such a beautiful day.

2 comments:

  1. Which mountain did you guys ski? there's like no one anywhere! so i know it can't be vail. And how nice that you guys still are by each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura~

    It is SO much fun to see what you guys are up to! I am glad you & Linds got a day to get out skiing, fun!!! We still miss you both lots at PCMC, but glad things are ging well for you in Denver. Well, our little one should be here in the next week or so! I might holler at you for some pointers...like how you pulled off Mexico! Nice! Anyways, take care!
    Jodi :)

    ReplyDelete