Luke has wild and unruly hair, better phrased, he
had wild and unruly hair until yesterday. I waited for the perfect opportunity (found a coupon and an extra pair of hands were available) before making our way to "Snip-Its Haircuts for Kids." When the stylist asked what I wanted done with his hair, I simply replied, "Please remove his comb-over (that mimics Donald Trump's hair all too well) and chop off any left over 'mad scientist' look."
Here are a few of the before shots...

Luke trying to tell the lady, "Take it easy, nothing drastic."
Almost done, just needing to take a little off the top!
***Drum Roll***
The new do! I think Luke was a little shell-shocked when he saw himself. Lookin' Good!!!
He looks so handsome and grown up!
ReplyDeleteWe can tag-team the baby food infomercial:)
How cute! Tell Luke he looks very nice with his new do!
ReplyDeleteSo cute. Luke is getting to big!
ReplyDeleteHi Laura! I am so glad you are a blogger! Luke is a very cute boy... love all the pictures!
ReplyDelete