Saturday, February 12, 2011

More Peas Please

Luke warmed up to rice cereal after just a few rounds. What can we say, he is like his parents and LOVES to eat. :) We decided to follow up the yummy rice cereal with some delicious peas. After envying my friend's baby food maker, I convinced Bryan that it would be in the best interest of our child if we also bought one. I'll admit--I have wanted this contraption to play around with since day one. It is awesome. This is one of the best items we have bought for "Luke."

 Here it is in all of its glory...steaming butternut squash. It steams and blends all in one with some nifty devices that make it very easy to keep the whole process clean. Oh delightful. Luke can't wait to try out the squash. I can't wait to make something else!


 
As one may be able to deduce, he loved his peas...at least until the last bite.

3 comments:

  1. I want a babycook too! Is it worth it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good little mommy you are to make your own baby food! I'm glad Luke is enjoying his vegetables!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok so Cam is totally sold on this! Yay!!! -Whit

    ReplyDelete