Monday, May 10, 2010

Visitors

Lately, we have enjoyed quite a few family and friend visitors that have made it out our way for one reason or another.




Bryan's brother, Scott, was here for work but managed to squeeze in a little time for us! He treated us to a nice dinner and we enjoyed visiting with him. We're looking forward to July when all of his family will be in Colorado for a visit.


For my birthday, my mom was able to fly out. We had a great time shopping, exploring a few of the local sites, cooking and most of all, just chatting.


For my birthday dinner, she made one of my favorite recipes-New England Boiled Dinner. Oh, sooo good.




In late April my good friend from nursing school, Katie, was out for her brother's wedding and we were lucky enough to be right in the middle of all the action! I still give Katie the credit for my completion of nursing school, she kept me sane through all of the insanity at the time.

Katie and her husband David


They have 2 adorable kiddos, this is Michael...

he is doing a breathing treatment-I was obviously a little behind on the dusting in our house. :)

It has been so fun to see everyone, we love having visitors!

2 comments:

  1. A) So fun to see the blog updates
    B) Happy Belated Birthday
    C) What's a New England Boiled Dinner? I'm intrigued.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura,
    Happy, Happy Birthday! And congrats on your baby boy! I'm so excited for you!!! I didn't even know you were preggo! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete