Monday, May 10, 2010

Home Improvements

Bryan is definitely motivated with getting things done around the house. He is always looking and ready for the next project. Since moving in, Bryan has found quite a few things to turn this house into our home.




Only after a few days after we moved in we visited the local paint store. I tend to think things over quite a bit-compare hues, prices, brands, etc. Bryan is very good at knowing what he wants and moving forward, so after about 5 minutes of paint discussion, "latte" was being spread onto the white walls of our home...


even in those really hard to get places!




I believe that Bryan has installed 4 ceiling fans, 2 of which we kept. I have great ideas of what things "should" look like, and he has a great deal of patience. A perfect match!



I realized that I have only shown Bryan doing the home improvements, and that I should include a picture of my contributions...

Any decent project needs an outstanding supervisor, right? :)

2 comments:

  1. Your new house looks so nice! I love the wood floors! It looks like both you and Bryan are doing a good job "nesting" and making your house a home. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the supervision you're providing. It reminds me of you at work!! Ha Ha! No really, your house looks great!

    ReplyDelete