Even though Bryan and I have only known each other for several years, we have packed in quite a few adventures. With each adventure we had a lot of fun, learned a lot about each other, and fell in love a little more (I know, gushy). Here is a recap of some of the adventures we've been on together.
Bolivia-mountain biked "The Road of Death" and beauty :)
Just a few weeks after being hitched, beautiful India. Clean water, clean air and a clean bed were no longer something we took for granted!
Guatemala, still amazed that Bryan made it out alive from his mission there.
Packed our bags for Colorado...
Found adventures in Colorado-the summit of our first mountain over 14,000 ft together.
P.S. Watch out for really good prices on Motels in small towns-we woke up with bed bugs on this trip, yuck!!
PHEASANT Jubilee, need I say more???
Moab-road biked over 175 miles between the two of us.
...last, but definitely not least.





I am due September 8th, putting me almost at 19 weeks. We are very excited, nervous and happy to welcome this new little guy or gal into our family. We will be finding out what we are having in just a few weeks. Bryan's bet is a girl, my "motherly intuition" is already kicking in and I'm thinking a boy. :) Either way, we pray that our baby will be healthy and strong. Too many years as a pediatric nurse has poisoned my reality that most babies are born just fine. So, if you have any "intuitions" of your own, let us know...boy or girl???
Congrats!!! We are so excited for you guys. I'm going to go with your motherly intuition. I believe in it because I really thought I was having a boy and pow! BOY.
ReplyDeleteI worried about having a healthy baby too. . . It just seems too incredible to have everything grow just right. And I agree, being a nurse doesn't help anything either.
We can't wait to hear. . . Boy or Girl?
Congrats! And what a fun way to tell :) I loved reading about all your adventures. Good luck with the next few months, it will be here sooner than you think.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Yea for September babies! I kind of think that I am having a boy so I will say boy for you as well! I am so so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! You are going to be such a fun and adventurous mom. I am going to guess girl just because it will be a whole new experience since you grew up with all boys. Bring on the ribbons and bows :) haha, well maybe?!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness!!! I'm super excited for you guys!!! I'm super good at guessing when people are pregnant. When I read your post a few months ago about buying a house . . . I thought to myself, "She's totally gonna be prego soon!" I've been waiting for this post ever since! Congratulations guys!!! Now you need to post a picture of your cute belly. Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteYEA!!!! I'm way excited for you! I'm guessing it's going to be a little girl but if you really want to know- I suggest googling the "Chinese conception chart" and finding out for your self- those things are totally accurate! :)
ReplyDeleteYay! Congratulations! Our babies will be a month apart. We're exited to find out what you're having. Keep us updated.
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! That is so exciting!!!!
ReplyDeleteWa Hoo!!! That is so exciting! I hope you are feeling well and that everything is going great! :) I'm with you and think you're having a little boy. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteSo glad I found your blog...and congrats!! You guys are amazing and you will have an amazing healthy baby! Email me at webbprivateblog@gmail.com and I'll send you a link to our private blog.
ReplyDeleteYou'll be a great mom! Congrats on the newest adventure, it really is an adventure...everyday brings new challenges and joys!
ReplyDelete