Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Dreaming in Blue or Pink??

We had our 20 week ultrasound today. Our baby checked out healthy, so amazing to see the heart, face and toes! I had a difficult time waiting for this day, so I bought an outfit or two, (sales were too good to pass by) for either boy or girl.


Any final guesses? :)


*
*
*
*
*
**
*
*
*
**
*
**
*
*
**




We are excited to announce that Baby BOY Nielson will be joining our family! Bryan is already planning the first gun and bow for our child... time to make additions to the wardrobe and buy a camouflage outfit. :) It has been such a great day, we couldn't be happier!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! Do you have names picked out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you guys! BOYS ARE THE BEST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Now you can really go shopping! Wahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such the perfect little family! We are excited that you are having a boy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is all so very exciting- I think I'll get you one of those cute back packing packs so you can take him on his first hike a month after he's born- right down the narrows! Lady you would come up with this to get out of that hike! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought I already commented on this post but I guess not. Congrats! We're hoping (secretly) for a boy. It seems like everyone I know is having boys now. We're excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, I just spent way too long blog stalking:) Glad to have found this little gem. After perusing your entries I'm convinced I want to learn several things from you guys: fishing, snow shoeing, road biking, etc.

    ReplyDelete