This year we tried something new for our Christmas tree. We decided to have a mini travel tree in addition to the "real" tree. The real tree didn't happen this year, so we were glad that we at least managed to get a small one up! We started to collect ornaments from various places we have been together. I think after decorating the tree, we realized that maybe we would need to travel a little more and add to our tree. :)
Here it is, in all its glory (and 6 ornaments).

Before going to Idaho for Christmas to visit Bryan's family we decided to have our own Christmas here. When I came home from work, Bryan was slaving away on the grill and had the dinner table set for the gourmet meal he prepared.

I definitely married well.
A few surprises from Santa arrived a little early...


I guess Santa overlooked some things throughout the year. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment