Monday, August 10, 2009

Demo Derby

I love Demolition Derbies. They have so much to offer. I love mingling with the laid-back country folk, catching up on the latest hair-styles/creations, camaraderie of the drivers, fantasizing about turning my commute into a demo derby, and on and on. Luckily, Lindsay and Stan were in the know and tracked down a county fair with one of the finest demo derbies and spectators that one could ask for.



I also love any excuse to wear my shirt with pearl snaps.
Bryan loves any major sporting event that opens with a prayer...Nascar, Demo Derbies, and Katelyn's (our niece) dance recitals. He also loves it when the dirt/mud clumps spray into the crowds-I think that he views the mud spots on his shirt as a conversational piece and a way to get in with the drivers.



Apparently, even in Colorado, the South will rise again...yikes.

1 comment:

  1. You two are SO much fun to have around. We just love you guys and feel so blessed you are so close.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete