Monday, August 10, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Last weekend we visited the family in Brigham City. I'll have to admit that I felt a tinge of homesickness as we entered into the Salt Lake Valley and followed I-15 along the Wasatch Front Mountains to Brigham City. I realize that it has only been 4 months since our move to Colorado, but as we arrived at my parents, it felt like I had been gone much longer than a few months! We had a great time visiting, going out on the party boat (see post below), and just being with family. I still feel the stings of missing family and friends, but as we made our way back to Colorado and pulled into the driveway, I knew we were home.


How fun is it to have little kids around to sugar up and then send them to their parents for a good nights rest??? We love our nieces and nephews, and the other family members are okay too. :)






I'm obviously in need of some photography lessons from Bryan, I still manage to shave a few inches off of heads.






Katelyn (above) and Syd (below) having some "hang" time with the uncles.







In reference to this picture Bryan says, '"Two kids, two words: Birth Control" :)

2 comments:

  1. Bryan is a wise man!!!!


    Mindi

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always so nice to go home and visit! I'm glad you had a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete