Friday, January 3, 2020

Luke's Field Trip

I was one of the lucky parents to win the field trip lottery and go with my kid. I did remind Luke that I was coming to spend time with him and would appreciated the same courtesy in return. He's really a great kid and it's fun to see him with his peers and teacher. I can't believe he is already halfway to 18-years-old, makes my mama heart skip a beat when I think about that!

Found this exhibit and needed to talk about Grandpa Kotter a little bit!



hahahaha!! Poor Luke (and 99% of the other kids) were starving by this point. It was after 1:00 and they still had not eaten their lunch. They were all good sports to roll with it. I found myself wishing I would have stuck a few snacks in my pockets for everyone!

Luke's class with their teacher, Mrs. Chambless. Love this woman. She is so great with Luke and all the kids. I wish I could match her constant enthusiasm--she's amazing. How grateful I am for the good teachers in my kids' lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment