Sunday, July 28, 2019

4-mile Recreation Area Camping

Our friends, the Pringles, invited us along on a camping trip up 4-mile canyon. They were so fun to camp with together. The kids got along great and their older kids were so sweet to Myles and Emma. I haven't know this family very long, but I have felt a connection to them and love being around them. They introduced Luke to dirt bikes. It was love at first sight for Luke and he took to it like a natural. I didn't want to be the star of next video on AFV by attempting to ride a dirt bike, so I opted to be an observer rather than a participant this time around.













When the hunter becomes the hunted.








Anyone out there? Time to come out and play?
































"Little bit" of sawdust comin' your way! :)

OH, sweet filthiness. Always a good sign of a great time while camping.







No comments:

Post a Comment