Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Tea Party

I asked a friend to help me decorate for a tea party that I was hosting for the YW of the ward. Two hours later and it looked like a wedding reception! She has a skill set that I greatly appreciate! It was fun to see the expressions on the YW's faces when they showed up that night. Elizabeth kindly reminded the YW of a few pointers of etiquette before we let them enjoy the rest of the night. Whether or not any of those reminders sunk in is yet to be determined, but it was a good starting point, ha!








Miss Emma really wanted to be part of the evening. Bryan helped her change into tea party attire and I loved watching her practice her manners. I think she might be able to teach a few of the older girls a thing or two! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment