Sunday, December 31, 2017

The Birthday Boy

We celebrated Bryan's birthday by making him breakfast in bed. The kids love joining him--I love washing the sheets after. He was able to catch a movie with a friend and then we went out the night before to a cute, Italian restaurant in Castle Rock. I surprised him with tickets to the Air Force vs. Utah State basketball game. I don't think I took one picture on his actual day!

I love this guy more and more. He makes me laugh when I'm at my breaking point and just nods his head when I'm overreacting (rarely happens). He is wonderful father to these three kiddos. I am always 2nd place to Bryan with Myles, it is never even a question. He even calls out for "Daddy!" in the middle of the night...there are perks to being 2nd place.

Happy Birthday to our favorite person!

1 comment: