Monday, June 19, 2017

Utah: Day 2

We left Myles with Grandma and Grandpa and headed to Lagoon this day. On our way down, we stopped at Bryan's brother, Rick's, home. We met cute Austin for the first time. We loved on that sweet baby and played with Lainey and their dog, Annie. I always wish we had more time. It was great to see them.
We had an action packed day at Lagoon. We did some rides together as a family, but also split up so Bryan and Luke could go on some of the more intense rides. I think Emma would have been right there with them, but that height requirement stopped her. I loved that Luke would go on these crazy rides and still have fun on the kiddie rides. Staci also came down with Sadie for the day. Emma loved riding with her cousin and I always enjoy having Staci around.














































































 Back at Grandma's and Grandpa's it looked like Myles wasn't missing us one bit! Thanks for watching him!














1 comment: