At the school there was a trunk or treat, lots of bounce inflatables, games and more friends that we recognized. Myles thought that the amount of time in the bounce castles wasn't enough. At one point, I had to do the crawl of shame and pull him out. I almost dumped him out of my arms as I was attempting to stumble out of the bounce castle. By some miracle I recovered and remained on my feet. If anyone witnessed it, I'm sure it gave them a good chuckle.
Hand holding posed brought to you by Emma.
Luke loved posing in his police costume. It was awesome! His spunky personality was cracking me up.
I loved that all three were excited to ride the barrel train. I'm not sure how many more years this will be the case!
Myles climbed up the ginormous slide all by himself and slid down. His older brother who was suppose to have his back ended up climbing over his back on the way up instead. :) The excitement was just too much for Luke.
Luke and those poses!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete