Within a 24-hour period, we attended 3 Christmas parties/socials. One of the highlights was arriving at a nice country club with Luke wearing his rain boots. Somehow, that one got past both Bryan and I until we were walking into the clubhouse. The hour drive back home wasn't going to happen.
This was at Nielson Wealth Management's Christmas Brunch for their clients.
Pam and Lura (office receptionists)
Mike * Bryan
Bryan arranged to have the young marines there for a toy drive. They received some very generous donations. Emma and Luke kept trying to convince these guys that the toys were really for them.
Keeping it classy.
Party Animal.
This girl loves to get dressed up and head out for a party. I'm right there with her!
Our church did a great job with the Christmas party.
I couldn't believe that all three were sitting on Santa's lap, let alone all three smiling! Next year, we'll work on looking in the same place.
What a great Santa picture! My kids won't even sit in his lap
ReplyDelete