Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Never-ending

Never-ending is how I feel about Myles' ear infection that he's had since the beginning of July, UGH. After 5 different antibiotics, 7 or 8 doctor visits and 1 exhausted mama we're seeing an ENT doc tomorrow. He's really been so good through all of this, but we would love to have him feeling 100%! I'm sure he would like that, too. He even cut his first two teeth with all of this going on, poor kid!




These two crazies know where the sticker drawer is at the Dr.'s office! 
This is definitely one of those pictures that does NOT capture the reality of taking three kids to back-to-back doctor appointments. It sure is a cute one though.


How can I be upset about no sleep when this is how he greets me?!?

Lots of snuggles for this dude.

Showing off his chompers that cut through on the bottom.
We hope this dang ear thing gets resolved sooner than later! Fingers crossed!









No comments:

Post a Comment