Weight: 12.35 lbs …...(55th %tile)
Height: 24 inches……(90th %tile)
Head: 15.75 inches...(79th %tile)
I was relieved to see that he is growing well. Sometimes with that darn reflux I wondered if he was getting anything at times! Obviously, he was and is. :) I think his relfux might be a little improved, or I've learned how to better help him. Either way, I'm hopeful that we'll just continue to find what works. I love when his stomach is settled, he really is so smiley and sweet. We love this little guy. Luke and Emma dote on Myles so much that he is never deprived of attention.
He loves:
- Being swaddled
- Binki
- Snuggling with mom
- The Moby Wrap
- Emma and Luke's antics to get him to smile, which they have a high success rate
He doesn't love:
- His carseat (however, we are making progress, a few weeks ago we did preschool carpool and he didn't cry the entire time!)
- Being put down to sleep
- Bumbo chair-I thought he might like to be a "big boy"-yeah, I struck out. He is still too little for that and he let me know it!


No comments:
Post a Comment