My Grandma Munns passed away almost two weeks ago. My life is forever blessed because of her and my Grandpa. How do I "sum up" such an influential and incredible person in my life? She was an amazing example of service, gratitude, loving others, sharing her talents and hard work. She often bore her testimony to me about living her life and finding happiness by following the teachings of the gospel. In one of our last conversations, she shared kind words and advice with me that were much needed. She always knew the right thing to say. I already miss her. However, I'm so grateful that she is back with my grandpa and other family members. I was able to attend her funeral and felt like it was a beautiful tribute to her and her life. "Until we meet again…"
The silver lining of funerals is spending time with family.
My five brothers (and adorable niece!) and me. We span from coast to coast so getting together doesn't happen too often. Love these guys and proud to claim them as my brothers.
No comments:
Post a Comment