Tuesday, June 24, 2014

We'll Start at the Very Beginning...

…A very good place to start. I feel so behind with blogging that it feels exhausting to play catch up.  To kick things off, I thought I would let myself be sad by looking at pictures from our send-off party and blog about it. :) Don't get me wrong, I'm loving our new home and exploring the area, but my heart is still a bit homesick for the familiar faces and places of Castle Rock.

Elizabeth is the hostess of all hostesses. This gal loves to throw parties, and she is really good at it. She sent us and the McCracken family (a close friend of mine was also moving, literally across the country to Orlando) off in style. She opened up her yard for lots of friends to come and mingle while enjoying authentic Mexican food from our favorite Taco Truck, 'Tacos Contreras.'









The McCracken Family





The only pic I have of the hostess from that night! Love that sweet Edison!



At the end, Luke and Charlie were dunking their heads in ice water. The "frat boy" affect starts early. 

It was such a great evening spent with many friends. It made me realize (again!) how blessed we are to have such incredible friendships.  Adios Castle Rock.



1 comment:

  1. Wow! She can throw a party! I'm stealing the twister on the grass idea. Looks like you are leaving behind some good friends. Hope your new adventure is off to a great start.

    ReplyDelete